National Account Manager - Convenience channel
Would you like to work for a category leading organisation, who operate across food and drink? This is your opportunity to work for a blue chip organisation based in the heart of the North West. Operating across both Brand and Private Label, the business produce quality products and have a strong heritage.
You will strategically manage accounts to ensure annual turnover and profit growth. As the National Account Manager within the commercial team you will be responsible for the Convenience channel developing existing listings, generating new business, managing product launches and steering promotional plans. You will be part of a collaborative and supportive team to develop customer relationships and raise customer awareness across branded and private label products.
You will work in a cross functional environment working closely with the marketing and buying department. You will work alongside the SNAM and report to NAC and support in strategic company objectives and implement detailed customer plans. As the NAM for Convenience you will ensure annual turnover and profit growth targets are achieved, working from their head office in the heart of the North West. This brilliant opportunity offers a great long term career opportunity, excellent development and training and the ability to work for a global FMCG company with rewarding benefits and a great culture who promote a collaborative and supporting environment.
For this role you must be a driven, passionate NAM or an experienced NAE, JNAM, who is looking for their next career move working with the category leading blue chip organisation. This exciting opportunity will focus on a range of convenience accounts. You must have FMCG Account Management experience however open to channel experience Grocery, Convenience, Wholesale background however convenience channel experience is desirable. We are looking for the right attitude, passion, drive and commercial acumen.
- £40,000 - £45,000 plus £5,000 car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
Required Skills & Experience:
• FMCG Account Management experience
• Food and Drink category experience - (Convenience channel desirable)
• P&L responsible
• JBP experience
• 3 years commercial experience within retail/ grocery/ wholesale/ convenience channels
• Graduate calibre
• Proven experience of developing and generating new business within industry
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Ability to build relationships at all levels
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Presentation skills
• Self-motivated and achievement orientated
• High level of numeracy
• Knowledge of SAP is preferable
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Nikita Pottinger 0161 639 0080 Nikita.email@example.com
At The Advocate Group, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such,