Supply Chain Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join a fantastic FMCG company in Angus.
Working closely in a team of Supply Chain Coordinators you provide administrative to the Supply Chain and the Account Managers.
- Process orders,input & extract data and stock control to ensure a acceptable customer service level is maintained
- Amend customers orders whilst adhering to delivery and quality standards
- Track purchase orders so all relevant teams can maintain full traceability at all times
- Identify any problems that may occur during production, liaise with the relevant teams to rectify - ensuring production isn’t affected
- Communicate with suppliers and production teams
- Analyse production data then measure and assess against the sites KPIs
- 1+ year working in a similar role within an FMCG environment is desirable
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of supply chain planning, coordination and operation
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge and generally strong IT skills
- Always looking for constant improvement – both personal and business focused
- The ability to organise and prioritise workloads to ensure business needs are regularly met with cost/time constraints
- Strong mathematical skills with the ability to process and analyse data
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary - up to £30k
- Employee of the month award
- Attractive benefits package
Apply for Supply Chain Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly