Regulatory & Quality Compliance Manager
For the co-founders of Fever-Tree, it all started in a bid to create the perfect gin and tonic. Since launching in 2005, Fever-Tree have become the mixer drink specialists, crafting a range of products with a similarly intrepid attitude: sourcing the highest quality, natural ingredients from all corners of the globe in order to create the best tasting products. Their award-winning mixers taste clean, subtle and balanced, with authentic flavours and fine carbonation to perfectly enhance the flavour of high quality spirits. After all, if ¾ of your drink is the mixer, mix with the best! Unrivalled in terms of quality and taste, the Fever-Tree range is now available all over the world and is proudly served in many top restaurants and hotels.
An exciting position has arisen, based at Fever Tree head office in London, for a Regulatory and Quality Compliance Manager (12 month fixed term contract). The business seeks a passionate and self-motivated regulatory and quality professional to join a rapidly growing supply chain department. A confident manager, with a clear sense of timescales and urgency to effectively lead and manage projects, you will lead and manage the quality compliance team of three to effectively safeguard that all Fever Tree products remain compliant with global legislations. This will involve ensuring the regulatory compliance of formula and printed packaging, management of packaging labelling priorities, process implementation and bill of material remain up to date. You will also work collaboratively with the technical project team to prioritise your team’s resources to best fit projects and businesses needs concerning NPD, EPD and artwork projects.
- Processes - implement, record and maintain processes for regulatory compliance, artwork development, printing processes, complaints tracking, etc.
- Team management - manage Artwork & Specification Technologist (AST), Quality Assurance Coordinator (QAC) and Quality Assistant and make sure they get the development they need.
- Regulatory compliance - responsible for formula compliance in all global markets with bespoke packaging. Supporting Artwork & Specification Technologist and Quality Assurance Coordinator on interpreting new and existing regulations, reviewing labels and other marketing material. Working closely with legal on risk assessments, claims etc.
- BOMs - responsible for BOM accuracy in SCM system (NetSuite). Work closely with supply systems manager on data accuracy and new processes for BOM uploads.
- Export docs - supporting Quality Assurance Coordinator and Quality Assistant with new export documentation requirement (CoAs, specific testing requirements, ad hoc documentation)
- Quality compliance and complaints tracking/trending - support Quality Assurance coordinator and Quality assistant on daily/weekly/monthly complaints investigations and complex consumer responses.
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level or equivalent in Food Science/Technology, Nutrition or a related discipline.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of EU, US and other International Food Regulations. Being able to navigate in regulatory unknowns, interpret legislations and make risk-based recommendations to the business.
- A proven track record of project management and working collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Experience within quality and the management of technical information within the food/drink sector – customer complaints, product specifications, artworks and label approval.
- Confident Excel user being able to create formulas, pivots, graphs etc.
- Experience of line management or dotted lined reports would be greatly advantageous.
- A high degree of professionalism, credibility and recognition within the Industry is required to ensure the company is well represented.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to firstname.lastname@example.org