New Product Development Technologist
I am working with a brilliant food company based in North Yorkshire who are looking to add an NPD Technologist to the team.
The main purpose of the role is the manage Product Development projects from concept through to post launch. The delivery of products will meet the expectations and values of the business and customers alike. You will take responsibility for the NPD kitchen, make and send product samples and develop and maintain all new product standards.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Concept development, working to generate ideas.
• Look at new processes, ingredients and products that can drive the innovation agenda.
• Liaise with buyers and suppliers.
• Prepare and execute samples.
• Product presentations to customers.
• Undertake and keep up to date all NPD project paperwork
• Previous experience of NPD process
• Demonstrable technical ability in food preparation
• Understanding of the principles of food hygiene
• Demonstrates a passion for food and a desire to build a career within the food industry
• Ideally a Food Science or equivalent degree
Working hours Monday – Friday (40 hours)
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of circa £25K DOE
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV to Simon Norris.
Apply for New Product Development Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly