Supply Chain Auditor
Do you have external auditing experience within the food manufacturing industry? Do you take a consultative approach to auditing, and enjoying frequent overseas travel?
We are looking for a Supply Chain Auditor to join our team on a permanent basis where you will undertake food safety assessments against various standards in accordance with documented procedures and maintain full notes of all such assessments.
This role requires frequent travel (40% UK and Ireland, 60% overseas).
You will have the opportunity to undertake the following responsibilities:
- To carry out assessments against client specific standards
- To produce full accurate assessment reports within the timescale agreed with the customer or laid down in procedures
- To keep abreast of developments, issues and legislative changes pertaining to the sectors in which assessments are carried out
- To carry out specific project work or other tasks as agreed with the Audit Manager
We are looking for an individual with the following experience, abilities, and qualifications:
- Minimum of HNC or equivalent in a food or Bio Science related discipline (essential)
- Successful completion of a Lead Assessor course (essential)
- Level 3 HACCP (essential)
- Relevant post graduate experience in an industry or quality management (essential)
- Experience in auditing (essential)
- A consultative approach to auditing
- Ability to work with our clients to achieve the standards required
- High level of technical aptitude
- Excellent time management, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
The Benefits Package
- £Competitive Salary
- Company car or cash alternative
- Performance based bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday