Reference - HB4199
Location - West Lancashire
Salary - £Competitive
Our client is a supplier to the major UK multiples and as a result of expansion is looking to strengthen its team with the appointment of a Site Management Accountant
- Production of weekly and monthly management accounts, ensuring they reflect a true and accurate view of the business.
- Compiling rolling financial forecasting schedules end to end supply chain and operations.
- Deliver robust product costings reflecting true operational performance
- Internal control and procedural system testing
- Provide financial support to all areas of the site and wider business as required.
- Attend regular commercial and operations meetings
- Ad hoc finance support and work
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- 2 years post qualification experience.
- Excellent analytical skills (MS Excel).
- Problem solver with an inquisitive personality.
- Previous experience in a fast moving and demanding (FMCG) finance environment.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Martin Brown, at email@example.com indicating your current salary details and notice period.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.