Production & Materials Planner
As Production & Materials Planner, you will identify and implement optimal plans and schedules that deliver stock and service targets in line with customer needs.
- Utilise planning systems to translate sales forecasts into achievable production and material plans that optimally balance customer service and operational cost efficiency
- Manage risks within the plan and amend orders where possible/practical to achieve customer service and stock targets
- Share forecasts with suppliers and work with them to resolve issues with materials availability
- Champion ongoing communication with the operations teams to ensure accurate exchange of information
Do you want to work for a business where building a team which can deliver world class leadership & performance is underpinned by an engaged workforce?
If so... then look no further.
We've got an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Manager to join our team.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Leeds we make just over 40% of all UK frozen Yorkshire puddings; making us one of the UK’s largest suppliers of frozen Yorkshire puddings to Asda, Morrisons & Tesco to name a few!
- Time served understanding of planning process would be advantageous
- FMCG Knowledge/have experience of working in a fast-paced seasonal environment
- Experience working with multiple range of SKUS; both short and long lead time
- Computer Literate
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company