An opportunity to use your strong technical abilities in the bakery sector, within a development context.
The R&D function plays a key part in developing and delivering new product launches by filling the pipeline of new products for central marketing projects, and delivering customised projects for key customers, either internally or via co-manufacturers.
The team is split into Dry, Wet and Frozen projects, as the site manufactures all three types of products.
The bakery technologist will be allocated projects, using their technical bakery skills to substitute one emulsifier for another for example.
- Minimum 3 years food manufacturing experience ideally with a sweet or savoury bakery background.
- Experience in a customer facing role beneficial.
- Recipe formulation and bakery science knowledge / experience
- Some knowledge of raising agents, emulsifiers.
- Ideally some knowledge of PLM (Module within SAP).
- Experience in costing products.
- Process technology or food science experience.
- Degree or BTEC in Food Science/Food Technology or similar.
This job comes with an attractive package and is working for a top notch employer.
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 - 40000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Bakery Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly