We are currently working with a fantastic food company based West Sussex who are looking to add a Pastry Chef to the team to support company growth and new accounts.
The successful candidate will demonstrate previous experience as a pastry chef and can come from either a high-end hotel/hospitality background or food manufacture.
The company works with high end, bespoke products; with a lot of the product being made by hand
- To work closely with Development, Technical team and Procurement teams to ensure technical integrity of products, improve margin, minimise new raw materials and suppliers and assess suitability of packaging etc.
- To support production projects/problems on margin improvements.
- To ensure new concepts/ideas are factory friendly/efficient
- Support the NPD, Technical Development and purchasing through the launch process
- A passion for Food.
- Experience working with Sweet or Savory pastry
- Vegan experience advantageous but not essential
If this sounds like you and you are interested in the Pastry Chef vacancy, hit apply, send me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060