Production Manager (Mon-Fri)
My client is a successful and well-respected food manufacturer in Norfolk, due to continued growth and investment are seeking a Production Manager.
Driving KPI’s and promoting a continuous improvement culture in a rapidly growing business will require an ability to implement new processes and drive performance. You will be responsible for all operations and execution of plan to producing high quality products, as per customer demand, adhering to health and safety on site. You must have excellent communication and leaderships skills. As a ‘people person’ you will manage, develop and lead your teams. You will be KPI focused based on safety, quality, productivity, cost, delivery and people development.
Skills and experience;
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced food warehousing environment (chilled food experience is preferable)
- Analytical mindset and capable of driving continuous improvement, efficiencies and LEAN processes (5s, Kanban) by implementing production plans and service delivery
- Strong communicator who can develop organisational culture through relationship management and able to influence senior stakeholders (internal/ external)
- Responsible for appraising, counselling, and disciplinary process for the production factory, liaising with the HR Manager
- Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
- Management experience leading up to 100 staff, including supervisors and operatives
Food Safety Level 3 HACCP Level 3 IOSH or equivalent is desirable Any additional food manufacturing related qualifications are useful
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Your working hours will be based on 8 hour per day, working Monday to Friday with flexibility as per the business needs.
Mach Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy