Production Supervisor (Food Mon- Fri)
Production Supervisor – Food Manufacturing
My client is a successful and well-respected food manufacturer in Norfolk, due to continued growth and investment are seeking a Production Supervisor.
Responsibilities will include;
- Contributing to and carrying out production strategy decisions to ensure efficiency is maximised through cost effective methods.
- Driving KPI’s and promoting a continuous improvement culture in a rapidly growing business
- You will be responsible for contributing to operations and execution of plan to producing high quality products, as per customer demand, adhering to health and safety on site.
- You must have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- As a ‘people person’ you will manage, develop and lead your teams.
- You will be KPI focused based on safety, quality, productivity, cost, delivery and people development.
Skills and experience;
- - Proven supervisory experience working within a fast-paced & high risk food manufacturing environment (Chilled food experience is preferable)
- Capable of driving continuous improvement, efficiencies and LEAN processes (5s, Kanban) by implementing production plans and service delivery
- Strong communicator who can develop organisational culture through relationship management and able to influence senior stakeholders (Internal/ External)
- Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
- Experience leading teams
- Analytical mindset and ability to solve problems arising in production
- Proficient in Health & Safety process
Hours of work - 8 hours per day starting at 6am, 7am or 8am
Days of work - Monday to Friday
Career progression and development
Mach Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy