My client is a specialist in the import of high quality health foods and upscale branded products from America, Asia and Europe. They supply to major multiples, convenience stores and gourmet retail outlets and department stores throughout the U.K.
They are currently looking to bring a Purchasing Executive on board.
The overall purpose of the role will include:
- Responsibility for the ordering of allocated suppliers and any issues related to this.
- Responsibility for the stock levels in Sainsbury’s PCC.
- Monitoring the short dated stock and surplus stock levels.
- Responsibility for Christmas stock ordering.
- Responsibility for the Catalogue/setting up on new lines on Sage (Creating supplier, new products).
- Provide Support in the daily running of the department.
Applicants should have experience in a Purchasing/buying role in the food industry and be able to hit the ground running in this role.
Excellent opportunity to join a small, friendly business, where your role will constantly evolve and you will have the chance to work in every aspect of a food company.
Indicative Salary Range: £23000 - 25000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.