Product Information Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
This is a Contract role for 12 months with a possibility leading to a permanent role
To be responsible for handling Advice Centre enquiries. To investigate as necessary, find facts, present information and make recommendations – as necessary - as to the best course of action to their line manager. Facilitate response directly or indirectly to customer in a timely manner.
- Answering the telephone promptly and dealing with any queries in an informative and professional manner.
- Where information is not available to hand, contacting suppliers and working with other departments to obtain the information required to ensure the enquiry can be resolved in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring all emails and telephone calls received are processed by the end of each day.
- Finding solutions to customer enquires when the information is not available within our standard business systems
- Produce a variety of reports for Advice Centre
- Support data collection projects and work with the wider Technical services team when required
- Basic knowledge of MS Office packages Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good communication skills and the ability to solve problems in a calm and professional timely manner. Minimum of English and Maths GSCEs.
- Attention to detail.
- An understanding - and preferably experience - of how to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Experience of working successfully in a team environment, ideally within a call centre, hospitality or catering sectors.