We are currently working with a up and coming manufacturing business who are expanding at a fast rate of knots! They are looking to hire a shift manager who can drive change and help improve performance. Someone who is looking to progress up to a production manager would be a perfect fit.
The role will be paying a max of £35,000 on a rotating day shift pattern.
- Stewardship of the operations agenda and the leadership of the operations in delivering the strategy
- Health Safety and well-being of staff contract / agency staff / visitors, including the progress of operational risk assessments and safe systems identifying and reducing the prevalent hazards
- Management of the operation to achieve the product quality and required attributes as define in the specifications.
- Role model for behaviours in the plant not just Safety and Quality but also in communication
- Experienced Manager with at least 5 years operations experience – 3 of which have been spent running a shift team
- Experienced in delivery operational excellence programs from inception to delivery
- Experienced in the development of Risk Assessments and Safe systems of work
- Evidence of successful cost saving initiatives
- HACCP trained
Please apply for more details or call Lucy Hanlon at DR Newitt Recruitment.