Are you looking for a new challenge, with the opportunity to work with one of the worlds biggest fast-food chains?
We are looking for a passionate Food Technologist to join our global organisation, working with one of our biggest clients. You will have the opportunity to manage your own schedule, working from home and reporting into our head office in Oxfordshire.
If you have good experience in food manufacturing, and hold a food science/technology related degree, we would love to hear from you!
You will have the opportunity to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Product recall challenges for large fast food chain and other clients as the service develops
- Liaise with suppliers and Distribution Centers to verify the traceability of ‘affected’ product
- Review, summarise and critically evaluate received documentation and submit reports containing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Analysis to be sent to clients and suppliers within agreed KPIs
- Generate half-term, annual and 3-year reports for the client
- Assist the Client Administrator with the annual, monthly and weekly schedule
- Specification, pack copy and artwork approval
- To provide technical support to the Product and Supply Chain Assurance department and other related technical assistance as required by the business
We are looking for a confident and driven individual with the following experience, abilities, and qualifications:
- Industry experience of technical services and/or auditing in the food sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly numerate and the ability to negotiate on technical matters at all levels
- Able to liaise effectively at all levels within NSF, with clients, with client’s suppliers and with other external organisations
- Process and systems orientated
- Ability to demonstrate the NSF Core Values
- Adhere to the current NSF Code of Ethics Policies
- A degree in Food Science/Food Technology/Environmental Health or related qualification
The Benefits Package
- £Competitive Salary
- Remote working (opportunity to manage own schedule)
- 25 days holiday
- Bupa Cashplan
- Pension scheme
At NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We're a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems.
We’re passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world.
This is a great time to be joining our team here at NSF and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. No agency interest please.