Production Lead - Food Manufacturing - Colchester
Production Lead - Sports Food Nutrition Manufacturing Industry Leader
Competitive Salary + Benefits & Perks
Ready for your next challenge? Ready to be part of the fastest-growing success story in sports nutrition food? Ready to have some fun?
Who we are
We are not only a shaker in terms of revenue (c£50 Million), but we are also shaking up the active nutrition sector. We are innovators. We are disruptors. We are game changers. If you want to help create and drive the soon to be the biggest success story in UK active nutrition, you need to join us.
The Production Lead Role:
Reporting to the Production Manager, the role of the Production Lead will be to manage the day to activities of the production shift.
You will be a strong people manager, whose primary focus is to manage the production flow, ensuring staff are lead, motivated and assigned to the correct tasks. Optimising production, maximising output and sequencing of manufacturing.
The role is an opportunity to participate in a programme of improvements on site as part of the overall future strategy for the business. The job requires a significant level of self-motivation, drive for change to challenge the status quo.
- Previous Management Supervisory experience in a food production environment.
- Experienced and good knowledge in the areas of batch control, stock control and management
- Strong man-management training and skill with the ability to motivate and get the best from individuals
- Formal training in Health and Safety and Food Hygiene
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook, experience with Sage 200 desirable
What you get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme – up to 15%
- Company discount scheme
- Perk Box subscription with reduced price gym memberships, cinema tickets and free mobile phone insurance
- Casual dress code
- Career progression
You may have worked in the following capacities:
FMCG Production Manager, Food Production Manager Food Manufacturing Manager, Assistant Manufacturing Manager, Deputy Manufacturing Manager, Front Line Manager, Assistant Production Manager, Production Supervisor.
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.