Customer Logistics Manager
Would you like to work for a global leading organisation, who operate across food and beverage? This is your opportunity to work for a blue chip organisation based in the North West. This established company produce quality Food and Drink products across Retail, Cash and Carry, Wholesale, Foodservice and Export. If you are a dynamic, Customer Service Manager with experience working in a fast paced environment and a proven track record of people management and have a real passion for customer service and looking for a new opportunity within a fast paced FMCG organisation within the North of England please get in contact.
As the Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for a team of x6 Customer Service Administrators ensuring the receipt and entry of all customer orders onto the SAP Business System in adherence with internal Management Controls. Ensure costs to serve nominated accounts are within budget and that all cost drivers within the job holders control are in line with commercial agreements. As the CSM you will work in a cross functional environment working closely with Sales, Supply Chain and Logistic. This is a great role with long term career development opportunities and the ability to add value to a global FMCG business.
- Up to £38,000 basic, plus pension, healthcare and excellent benefits
Required Skills & Experience:
- FMCG or Consumer Goods experience within a Customer Service management role.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Supply chain, Logistic principles – covering warehousing and distribution, and forecasting and planning
- Minimum of 3 years Customer Service experience
- Good attention to detail, great organisational skills and proficient in Microsoft office and customer service software
- Outstanding communication skills with effective stakeholder management
- Must have the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to meet tight and demanding deadlines.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at a high level
- Retailer Logistics / supply management experience
- Self-motivated and achievement orientated
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Ali Jafri or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ali Jafri 0161 639 0080 firstname.lastname@example.org