SHE Engagement Partner
SHE Engagement Advisor
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 per annum
Job Reference: HB4202
Our client is a big player in the FMCG sector and as a result of continued growth they are looking to strengthen their SHE team with the addition of an SHE Engagement Advisor.
The role will involve proactively working with other management staff to establish and maintain a sensible approach to SHE whilst ensuring legal compliance is achieved. This will be achieved by working with the Group SHE Manager to ensure the working practices in place are followed in line with the business strategy, policies and procedures for SHE.
Key duties in your role will include; carrying out specific risk assessments for COSHH, assisting the site manager with accident investigations, carrying out audits and reviewing policies currently in place and to resolve any issues. This position will require strong communication and engagement skills to effectively promote an SHE culture through the business.
- Experienced in a Health and Safety role in an FMCG company.
- A passionate and strong communicator who is able to develop strong relationships throughout the business.
- Proactive rather than reactive to resolve issues from arising.
- To be able to lead by example and encourage other to do the same.
- NEBOSH or IOSH certification.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at email@example.com or by calling 01733235111.