Night Shift Manager
Night Shift Manager
Posted by: Silven
Location: Somerset, Frome, Bridgwater, Evercreech, Bath, Bristol, Yeovil, Salisbury, South West.
Salary: c£42k, Bonus, Benefits, Attractive Pension scheme.
Shifts: 4 on 4 off Nights.
This type of role does not come up very often; it is one that excites us as recruiters as well the candidates! Our client is a Great FMCG business with Massive investment and sustained Growth and they are Extremely Passionate about the quality of their products. They are a market leading company looking for an Experienced night shift manager to demonstrate Excellent leadership whilst ensuring good hygiene and safety practices as well as being responsible for the production activity.
Are you up for a challenge?
- Have experience in managing both Hygiene and production operations within a food production environment.
- Have intermediate food hygiene and HACCP awareness as well as basic microbiological knowledge.
- Experience of developing and implementing Food hygiene systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent team working skills and ability to work in a cross functional team; a good understanding of engineering, systems, safety and quality is required.
- Analytical skills to investigate operational issues and present solutions.
- To drive health and safety culture; you will be responsible for implementing good practices and a safe working environment for all staff, ensuring them they are fully trained on safe systems of work.
- Identify and resolve potential areas of risk and respond to complaints.
- Directly manage both a hygiene crew and multi skilled production team.
- Promote employee engagement with consistent communication.
- Create and maintain an effective team culture, with personal accountability for Quality, Safety, GMP and continuous improvement requirements.
- Responsible for all productivity activity during the shift; driving quality, plan attainment, yield and OEE whilst maintaining the highest standards of safety.
- Motivate and lead the team to consistently achieve agreed targets and KPIs.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HS-5721 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.