Production Manager (Slicing)
My client is a successful and well-respected food manufacturer in South Yorkshire, due to continued growth and investment are seeking a Production Slicing Manager.
- Driving KPI’s and promote a continuous improvement culture
- Implement new processes and drive performances
- You will be responsible for running a fast paced slicing department, the execution of plan to producing high quality products, as per customer demand, adhering to health and safety on site.
- You must have excellent communication and leaderships skills, with proven experience of managing large teams (100+)
- As a ‘people person’ you will manage, develop and lead your teams.
- You will be KPI focused based on safety, quality, productivity, cost, delivery and people development.
Skills and experience;
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment (chilled food experience is preferable)
- Analytical mindset and capable of driving continuous improvement, efficiencies and LEAN processes Strong communicator who can develop organisational culture through relationship management Responsible for appraising, counselling, and disciplinary process for the production factory, liaising with the HR Manager
- Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
- Management experience leading up to 100 staff, including supervisors and operatives
- Food Safety Level 3 IOSH or equivalent is desirable
- Any additional food manufacturing related qualifications are useful
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Your working hours will based around 5.30am- 6pm.
(3 off, 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on.. rotating - which means you have every other weekend off work
Mach Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy