An opportunity has become available with our client in east Hampshire, for a career driven Project Coordinator with a history of FMCG and supply chain
We seek a motivated individual to fill a fast paced and exciting role within the NPI and Demand project team.
Our client is keen to expand this role as quickly as possible and offers full support in furthering training and offers genuine career possibilities.
The client is a fantastic local employer who offers a great range of benefits to go along with the salary. The brand is very well known on the global stage and can offer growth and development in house.
· Facilitate and coordinate critical paths and timelines for existing customer innovation, influencing and negotiating with both customers and internal stakeholders
· Maintaining accurate systems information at all times to ensure reliability and flow of up to date information for customers and stakeholders regarding timelines and costs
· Achieve a precise account of BOM paperwork, packing specifications and customer samples as required
· Responsible for clear and concise communication between departments on the status of all standards and goals.
You, The Candidate:
· An experienced FMCG professional, preferably with project experience
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of data whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail
· Highly organised, able to manage multiple customers projects to a high standard
· A friendly individual able to communicate and build strong business relationships quickly
What’s on Offer:
· Generous Holliday allowance
· Extra Training Provided
· Genuine career progression opportunities
· Pension scheme
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply
Apply for Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly