Trader/Sales Executive, Meat Industry
Trader/Sales Executive, Meat
South East England
Up to £35,000
Ref code: FMW38401
My client is a successful b2b meat trading company, based in the South of the UK, who are looking to expand their business by adding an experienced meat trader to their team.
Selling a variety of meat products into both retail and food service customers in the UK, Ireland and Europe. The successful candidate will be managing an existing customer base and creating new business opportunities, liaising with suppliers, process orders and work with the team to ensure customer requirements are met, all the while providing excellence in customer service. This is an office based role and will suit someone with finely tuned negotiation skills and an excellent working knowledge of the meat industry.
- Account management experience in the meat industry
- A proactive relationship builder with both customers and a “can do” attitude
- A good understanding of meat industry
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- An organised individual with a level of independence and professionalism
- Excellent communicator with good face to face and telephone customer service skills
- Able to deliver a good quality of service for customers
Ref Code: FMW38401
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.