Alexander Steele are currently working with an excellent food manufacturing company based in the East Riding of Yorkshire area. They are looking to bring on an experience Hygiene Manager to their team and looking to pay between £35,000 and £40,000 for the right candidate on a Monday to Friday days-based role.
- Ensure all aspect of the Hygiene service are maintained and carried out to the highest of standards.
- Manage a team of hygiene operatives across all shift within the factory.
- Work closely with the Technical, Quality and Production teams to ensure food safety and hygiene standards with BRC and company food standards.
- Monitoring and driving KPIs and taking action to ensure they are all met on a daily and weekly basis
- Experienced Hygiene candidate that has worked within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
- Ability to implement and maintain the company food safety management systems.
- Proven track record of hitting KPI’s.
- Excellent knowledge of food safety, HACCP, BRC, COSHH.
- Experience managing a team of hygiene operatives.
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships within the business.
If you think you are right for this role or interested in hearing more about it, please get in touch with Calum at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191.