Supply Chain administrator
An exciting opportunity to work within the Supply Chain Team at Food Innovations.
Food Innovations is a rapidly expanding business supplying innovative products into the home baking sector for major supermarkets and other B2B in the UK.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to support this busy dynamic fast paced department .
This role would ideally suit someone with experience of a maufactuing supply chian service fuctions with experience of dealing wit the major supertmarkets chains. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is growing and expanding within the sector.
- Management of all orders received within the specified timescales and processes.
- Communication of customer requirements to despatch teams to ensure customer order and sample requirements are met.
- Communication of delivery / product issues to customers and colleagues in an appropriate manner.
- Managing customer enquiries and requests for information within the specified timescale and standards, including arrangement of collections and deliveries
- General administration on Company projects as outlined by Directors/ Customer Service Manager
- Accurate Processing of Sales Orders
- Liaising with external hauliers and warehouses to ensure customer delivery requirements are met
- Production of delivery notes using the appropriate internal methodology
- Accurate management of invoicing for all customers
- Ensure stock balances are carried out in a timely manner
- Attend customer meetings to discuss performance
- Ensure all paperwork is competed in a timely manner and to the required standard.
Key Attributes of Successful Candidate:
- Dedicated and enthusiastic
- Can thrive in a busy and high pressured environment
- Organised with attention to detail
- Enjoys working within a close team environment
- Excellent communicator with skills in relationship building
- IT Literate
- Microsoft Office