This is a key role within the business, with the successful Candidate initially managing the account of a major UK Client to continue to develop the business and relationship, ensuring that key performance indicators are met.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the business and relationships with existing Clients
- Effectively communicating and working with the Commercial and Management teams to ensure that the needs of the Client are closely met
- Presenting and marketing new products and offers to the Client
- Reviewing forecasts and sales; seeking new opportunities for the business
- Ensuring through effective negotiation that margins are in line with expectations
- Hosting Client visits and attending Client meetings
The role is full time Monday to Friday, and flexibility is essential to meet the needs of the job and of the business.
The successful Commercial Manager will:
- Have proven experience of working in a similar role within the food industry
- Have had success in managing accounts of UK retailers
- Have strong commercial awareness
- Be computer literate including MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Be outgoing and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be a driver with own transport and willing to travel within the UK for Client meetings
Must live in or be willing to relocate to Banffshire for this job.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.