Up to £22,000
Continental Shift 6am-6pm
Reporting to the QA Supervisor, this role is responsible for auditing and promoting compliance with quality and food safety procedures, providing support and guidance to the operational teams where required and ensuring standards are in line with business needs and customer requirements.
- Accurate and timely completion of daily shift report
- Verification of processes against site standards such as weight checks, temperature verifications and recipe code checks.
- Label checks, bar code, metal detection and sieving verification start-up and ongoing verification on the line as part of CCP checks
- Train out technical procedures and SOP’s to factory facing employees
- Completion of GMP & Integrity audits, Glass audits, CCP audits, Traceability audits, Allergen audits, mass balance exercise and all other daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks as per the schedule
- Logging of non-conformances on the system and monitoring the completion of follow up action
- Support with complaint investigations
- Calibrations to include scale, probes, bar code scanner
- Organoleptic testing (to include tasting) of our product range
- Attendance and interaction during scheduled Technical Meetings
- Conduct swabbing and sampling as per the schedule
- To provide support for all visits and external audits where applicable
- To support with product launches and similar NPD or trial work
- Working knowledge of HACCP, BRC Standards and Food Legislation
- Food related degree advantageous.
- CIEH Food Hygiene
- CIEH HACCP advantageous
- Internal auditor qualification advantageous
- Good communicator with strong oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to carry out specific tasks with minimum level of supervision