Chef - Indian Cuisine
Our client, a leading Food Manufacturer based in the Leicester are currently seeking to recruit an Chef to join their business. Ideally you will have experience working with Indian Foods.
The successful candidate will demonstrate previous experience in an innovative and busy Food Manufacturing capacity or alternatively a background working as a Chef in hospitality
- Efficiently preparing bigger batches in bratt pans and 50 litres stock pots based on given recipes
- Candidates have to be physically fit as steering, lifting, loading and unloading is involved
- To be responsible for communicating recipes and methods of product launches and recipe changes
- To arrange and co-ordinate product samples, requirements and deliveries.
- Minimum of 2 years Food Manufacturing Development Chef or Chef experience
- Demonstrate a natural creative flair and passion for food creation and development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication required for client presentations, tasting panels etc.
- Have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Salary: £10-12 per hour, Mon – Fri work
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.