Principal Food Advisor (Alcohol)
Food Law Advisor in Alcoholic Beverages
C35k to 38k
The job holder is responsible for responding to client enquiries and the initiation and management of high value food law related consultancy projects, with a strong emphasis on brewing and alcohol beverages. Further managing relationships with clients (internal and external) and external partners leading to the initiation of new business opportunities, proposing new regulatory services, suggesting improvements of current services and policies.
Mentoring less experienced members of staff will be part of the role.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects.
- Scientific background and work experience in the brewing and/or alcoholic drinks industry.
- An extensive knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting over at least 5 years and significant practical experience in delivering projects in this area.
- Proven track record in mentoring and supporting less experienced members of staff.
- Experience of project management.
- Excellent oral, written, IT and presentation skills.
- Fluency in additional language(s) desirable but not essential.
- Customer service-oriented and committed to providing an outstanding level of service to all.
For further information on this role Please call Lesa on 0208 203 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org