C£23k - £27k
An opportunity to join an exciting business based in North London. They manufacture a great product that is going from strength to strength. They are seeking a Specification Technologist to join their growing team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and sign-off of all Raw Material Specifications.
- Completion of Provisional Specifications for presentation of new products to customers (not full Finished Product Specifications) but contain a good level of detail.
- Completion of full Finished Product Specifications. These may be web based depending on the customer or in the customers own format.
- Liaising with the NPD Department for completion of the above points.
- Dealing with specification related queries from customers and within the Technical Department.
- Final label sign-offs for new products
- Participate in Technical Meetings/Reviews
- Amend and update Finished Product Specification if required in accordance with the specification review policies of the customer.
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lesa Lynch on 0208 203 1000