Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator
Are you looking for a new position within a fast paced manufacturing company?
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a large, multi-site food manufacturing business. They are currently looking for an HSE Coordinator (Environment, Health and Safety) to join their team for their site in East Riding of Yorkshire.
The HSE Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating, advising and managing environmental, health and safety on site. The role will be working Monday- Friday days paying circa £35,000 for the right candidate.
- Ensuring the EHS systems comply with legislation and corporate requirements.
- Developing and implementing continuous improvement within EHS management systems and EHS plans throughout the site
- Working alongside regulatory bodies, reporting to them when an accident & incident investigation are being undertaken. Also, if needed RIDDOR reports being completed.
- Review and Develop Risk assessments on site, also ensuring all staff are suitable trained for tasks being carried out.
- Carry out regular EHS inspections, promote staff to report near miss & hazards within the workplace and ensure actions are closed out from reports.
- IOSH managing safety and NEBOSH qualified
- Previous experience in Health and Safety legislation.
- Worked in FMCG environment – preferably food manufacturing
- Strong communicator.
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or Call Richard Steele on 0131 370 9191