A big player in the FMCG sector is looking for a talented and driven Production Planner to join the team. This role will be very challenging but also very satisfying and rewarding.
As part of the role you will need to plan and organise manufacturing volumes throughout the shift in the most cost-effective way, ensuring Company policies and procedures are adhered to and customer specifications are met. You will need to promote a continuous improvement culture in your working methods to help improve performance and cut down costs.
The type of candidate the company is looking is someone who can develop good working relationships with the planning team, other departments and customer relations. The role will cover production, scheduling, demand and forecast planning.
- Experience in a planning role within an FMCG company.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to carryout duties and adapt to changes in the business.
- Experience using a recognised ERP system.
- Strong communication skills to develop strong relationships with other departments and customers.
- Excellent Excel understanding.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at email@example.com or by calling 01733 235111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.
Apply for Production Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly