First Achieve is working with a market leading Food Manufacture who supplies all the major retailers, who are looking for a QA to join their team for a 6-month contract with potential to become permanent, but this is not guaranteed. The working shifts will be 4 days on 4 days off 6am to 6pm. Being part of the Site Technical team the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the business is producing products that are to customer specifications. They important area in this role is ensuring that during production of products all systems are followed.
- Completion of quality assurance checks throughout the process of producing customer products
- Conduct and record results of daily, weekly and monthly checks e.g. scale records, temperature probes, refrigeration equipment, downloading on a weekly basis data logger info and monitor.
- Prepare, conduct and record results of daily taste panel
- Check production paperwork daily.
- Carry out all relevant swabs and prepare samples for lab and carry out raw material checks
- QA positive release of product including the management of the reject and non - conformance database.
- Complete various internal audits and traceability to ensure the correct actions are implemented
Our client is looking for someone with
- Previous Food Manufacturing experience
- Level 2 Food safety qualification
- Excellent communication and attention to detail with a good level of written English.
- Highly organised with the ability to maintain accurate records and work well under pressure.
- Computer literate, ability to use Word and Excel
- Willing to cover other areas of Technical Team when required.
- Be able to problem solve and analyse products.
- Be able to collate and anaylse data.
In return our client will pay a salary of £23,000 plus holidays. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company, If you are interested in applying for the role please send your CV to Bethany on or if you wish to discuss further call me on 0141 816 0116.
Apply for QA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly