We are currently working with an EFSIS accredited company that have a proven track record of quality and outstanding service to food manufacturers, food service businesses and retailers. They are looking to hire a Factory Supervisor who can drive change and help improve performance.
The role will be paying a max of £35,000 on a Monday-Friday (6am-2pm/2pm-10pm) shift pattern.
- Support the H&S Officer to ensure that best practice is always being adhered to across the company.
- Helps manufacturing staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results
- Enforces company policies and guidelines
- Recruits, hires, and trains employees
- Implements cost-saving initiatives and techniques
- Ensures that production plans are completed by a certain time
- Contacts appropriate sources for repair issues.
- Counsels employees on how to achieve an optimal output or workflow
Please apply for more details or call Lucy Hanlon at DR Newitt Recruitment.
Apply for Factory Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly