We are currently working with an EFSIS accredited company that have a proven track record of quality and outstanding service to food manufacturers, food service businesses and retailers. They are looking to hire a Factory Supervisor who can drive change and help improve performance.
The role will be paying a max of £35,000 on a Monday-Friday (6am-2pm/2pm-10pm) shift pattern.
- Support the H&S Officer to ensure that best practice is always being adhered to across the company.
- Helps manufacturing staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results
- Enforces company policies and guidelines
- Recruits, hires, and trains employees
- Implements cost-saving initiatives and techniques
- Ensures that production plans are completed by a certain time
- Contacts appropriate sources for repair issues.
- Counsels employees on how to achieve an optimal output or workflow
Please apply for more details or call Lucy Hanlon at DR Newitt Recruitment.