Product Implementation Manager
Welcome to our World... Let's Go!
Our drinks on every table. That's the Refresco vision. We're thirsty for more and growing fast which is why we recently invested £1.25 billion in expanding our global manufacturing footprint making us the largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices in the world. We currently produce 12 billion litres from 59 manufacturing plants in 12 counties, and we're only just getting started...
Our UK Business Unit has six manufacturing plants providing a great place to work for 1800 employees producing private label soft drinks and fruit juices for all the leading retailers including Tesco, Asda, Morrison's, Sainsburys, ALDI and Lidl. We also manufacture for branded customers such as Innocent, Ocean Spray, Weetabix, Del Monte and Um Bongo. Whether it's packed in Cartons, PET, Aseptic PET or Cans, we ensure that our products are not only manufactured to the highest quality standards but they get where they need to be when they need to get there to meet the needs of our high profile customers.
We are now looking for an entrepreneurial and committed Product Implementation Manager to join our Technical team based at our Bondgate factory.
So what does being our Product Implementation Manager entail?
You'll report to our Quality Assurance Manager and faciliate the launch of new products, customers and processes into manufacturing, acting as the link between the NPD team, Refresco manufacturing operations and the customer to deliver agreed technical KPI's and objectives.
What can you bring to our table?
We're looking for a candidate who models our Company Values; Passionate, Agile, entrepreneurial, responsible and excellent, in all that they do. We're also looking for the successful candidate to:-
- Be organised and persistent, able to work alone but able to achieve the desired rsults through influencing people.
- You'll have demonstrable operational experience as well as significant exposure in an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- You'll hold a degree in a Science Subject or Food Technology, or have 5 years industry experience in an influential technical / quality role.
- You'll be an innovative and entrepreneurial thinker, and be interested in food and drink and improving quality standards.
- Be interested in food and drink and improving quality systems.
What we bring to the table
As our Product Implementation Manager we'll pay you a competitive salary, bonus, life assurance, competitive pension plus 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays.
Think that your vision is aligned with ours and want to join us in achieving our drinks on every table? Apply today and begin your Refresco journey