We are currently working with a manufacturing business who produce for the whole of the UK. They are looking to hire a Production Manager who can drive change and manage the production operations to ensure the business objectives are met.
The role will be paying up to £50,000 on a Monday-Friday (days 9am – 5pm).
- Responsible for the team performance delivering desired business objectives - Responsible for 80 – 120 people depending on time of year
- Heading a variety of projects as well as leading your team to problem solve within the department to correct/improve metrics.
- Deliver a number of departmental metrics including Safety, CSL, Waste, Labour, A.T.P, Yield targets. Prepare the department for a range of customer visits and audits.
- Management and use of M3 to ensure accurate recording of product / stock and quality management.
- Strategic planning with the Supply Chain Manager all year round and specifically for key events such as Promo/Christmas/Summer volumes
Please apply for more details or call Lucy Hanlon at DR Newitt Recruitment.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly