Head of Quality
Head of Technical
Up to £80,000 + Car and Package
Ref code: FMW38650
My client is a healthcare, food and nutrition manufacturing business, they aim to produce quality goods and provide excellent services. Their products are key players in the food supplement, pet nutrition and pharmaceutical product sectors.
- Lead the quality department both QC and QA
- Joining the senior management team, responsible for the day-to-day and strategic management
- Supplier audits, leading and managing the process as well as internal and external audits
- Maintenance and improvements to the company’s existing Quality Management System.
- Significant experience in successfully leading and managing a quality team with excellent management skills and a can do attitude
- A graduate in a science or related discipline
- Manufacturing experience in CGMP manufacturing environment with food, nutrition or chemical manufacturing of great interest
- Extensive experience of working within a Quality Management System and demonstrate how it can add value and ensure compliance manufacturing facility.
- A team player, happy with interaction with departments across the business and at all levels
- Capable of finding the right balance between the regulatory and commercial aspects of the role
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Ref Code: FMW38650
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of James Wilkins to James@cparecruitment.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Head of Quality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly