Head of Quality
Head of Technical
Up to £80,000 + Car and Package
Ref code: FMW38650
My client is a healthcare, food and nutrition manufacturing business, they aim to produce quality goods and provide excellent services. Their products are key players in the food supplement, pet nutrition and pharmaceutical product sectors.
- Lead the quality department both QC and QA
- Joining the senior management team, responsible for the day-to-day and strategic management
- Supplier audits, leading and managing the process as well as internal and external audits
- Maintenance and improvements to the company’s existing Quality Management System.
- Significant experience in successfully leading and managing a quality team with excellent management skills and a can do attitude
- A graduate in a science or related discipline
- Manufacturing experience in CGMP manufacturing environment with food, nutrition or chemical manufacturing of great interest
- Extensive experience of working within a Quality Management System and demonstrate how it can add value and ensure compliance manufacturing facility.
- A team player, happy with interaction with departments across the business and at all levels
- Capable of finding the right balance between the regulatory and commercial aspects of the role
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Ref Code: FMW38650
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of James Wilkins to James@cparecruitment.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.