We are currently working with a large manufacturing business and they are looking to hire a Shift Manager who can drive change and help improve performance and assume full responsibility for manufacture and packing to develop and lead the team through all aspects of GMP.
The role will be paying up to £35,000 on a Monday-Friday (6am-2pm/2pm-10pm) shift pattern.
- To promote a positive Health & Safety culture in all areas.
- To ensure product integrity and safety by supporting quality management by ensuring high standards of food safety, hygiene, and quality is delivered at all times.
- Deliver all expected KPIs and manage people and resources effectively.
- Effectively Manage the labour resource to ensure schedule adherence.
- Provide direction, motivation and support through management and coaching of direct reports to meet departmental targets.
- To ensure that LPLs within the business understand their roles & responsibilities as first line managers & are managed in line with established performance management systems.
Please apply for more details or call Lucy Hanlon at DR Newitt Recruitment.
Apply for Shift Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly