To co-ordinate administrative activities within the Supply Chain function, to ensure customer requirements are handled effectively and professionally. To interact with transportation and other 3rd party partners. Ensuring that all documentation is maintained / generate accurately and in line with expectation on a daily basis. Client Details
A large food manufacturer based in York, producing frozen products and supplying into the FMCG retail industry.Description
- To represent the company in a professional manner always, when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Processing of customer order requirements to meet demand and expectation, from receipt to invoice.
- Control and maintain the booking in diary system.
- Daily interaction with 3rd party transport company's ensuring vehicle availability for out bound orders at all times.
- Work with the cold store team, providing information on orders, stocks and queries.
- Manage 3rd Party storage administration.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a fast-moving Supply Chain department, and have experience communicating with customers and suppliers, experience of handle high volumes of administrative tasks on a daily basis is essential.Excellent Communication Skills
Good Numeracy Skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin an exciting career within supply chain in a growing business.