Supply Chain Planner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Planner to join a fantastic FMCG company in Buckinghamshire.
As an experienced Planner you will be required to formulate daily plans and reforecasts as required. You will also need to closely monitor the progress of supplies to ensure we are consistently achieving 100% service level.
- Facilitate the day-to-day running of all Planning activities whilst maintaining all systems and planning processes
- Plan and order all materials in line with the forecasted demand
- Work with manufacturers and distributors to ensure the availability of products
- Maintain customer service levels and work to achieve a 100% customer satisfaction target in the most cost-effective way
- Identify and cost saving opportunities and work with the Supply Chain Manager to effectively implement these changes
- Regularly liaise with Production Managers to identify any possible risks and devise solutions to avoid these problems
- Ensure the planned production is the most cost effective utilisation of time, labour materials and packaging
- Strong experience of Planning in a manufacturing environment
- Dynamic and the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator who is highly organised and motivated to succeed
- Experienced working towards KPIs and hitting targets successfully
- Strong knowledge of some ERP systems (SAP, Access, Oracle) and Microsoft Excel
- Hands on approach with the ability to solve problems in an organised, safe and costly manner
- Results orientated and driven by continuous improvement and achievements
What’s on offer?
- Competitve salary plus benefits (D
- A chance to further develop your FMCG skills and grow within the company
If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Toby Bigmore at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060.