My client are a leading food manufacturing business based in London who are seeking a Production Manager to join their young and exciting business venture. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to join a Privately owned SME or a shift manager looking to step up into senior management.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Ensuring that all team members are managed consistently and fairly, incl. disciplinary action and encouraging and recognising good performance
You will need to:
- 3+ years experience in the food industry
- Have strong leadership, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Have line management skills in managing teams of at least 10-20 people
- Be a proactive team player
- Have the ability to prioritise and make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Be a logical problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Keep calm under pressure • Be willing to work on Sundays
£30,000 - £40,000 working Monday - Friday days!!