Quality Assurance Manager (QAM)
Reporting to the site Technical Manager. The QAM will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of relevant systems within the factory that aim to ensure product safety, legality and quality.
Key role responsibilities will include:
- Process control & line integrity systems.
- Factory-based internal auditing.
- Foreign body risk reduction.
- Complaint investigations.
- Pest Control Provider primary contact
- Quality monitoring.
- Hygiene monitoring.
- Ensure effective communications at all appropriate levels.
- Contribute to relevant meetings relating to role responsibilities.
- Undertake any additional responsibilities as required.
Specific tasks will include:
- Ensures that all process control and line integrity systems are implemented and maintained.
- Conducts factory-based internal audits against the pre-determined schedule (including GMP, CCP, Hygiene, etc.).
- Actively identifies foreign body contamination risks and strives to reduce and/or eliminate.
- Investigates all customer and consumer complaints, ensuring that effective reports are generated that can be used as a basis for response.
- Provides the primary point of contact for the Pest Control Provider.
- Conducts continuous reviews of product and process in order to maintain product quality.
- Conducts continuous reviews of process hygiene in order to maintain product quality.
- Provides effective input as a HACCP team member for the site.
- Provides effective input as a TACCP team member for the site.
- Takes ownership of relevant KPI reports and scorecard completion.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Good IT and administrative skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Clear and calm communication skills – both phone and written.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Level 3 food safety qualification.
- Level 3 HACCP qualification.
For more information, get in touch with Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk
Apply for Quality Assurance Manager (QAM)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly