Supply Chain Customer Co-ordinator
Food Innovations, part of The Food Innovations Baking Group, are a rapidly expanding business supplying innovative products into the home baking sector of all major supermarkets and B2B businesses within the UK.
The team are excited to be advertising for a Supply Chain Customer Coordinator role within the Food Innovations Supply Chain team, at our head office in South Manchester. The need for this role being driven directly by the business growth and expansion.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to support this busy dynamic fast paced department .
This role would ideally suit someone with experience of manufacturing supply chain functions, with experience of dealing with the major supermarkets chains. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is growing and expanding within our sector.
- Management of all orders received within the specified timescales and processes.
- Communication of customer requirements to despatch teams to ensure customer order and sample requirements are met.
- Communication of delivery / product issues to customers and colleagues in an appropriate manner.
- Managing customer enquiries and requests for information within the specified timescale and standards, including arrangement of collections and deliveries
- General administration on Company projects as outlined by Directors/ Customer Service Manager
- Accurate Processing of Sales Orders
- Liaising with external hauliers and warehouses to ensure customer delivery requirements are met
- Production of delivery notes using the appropriate internal methodology
- Accurate management of invoicing for all customers
- Ensure stock balances are carried out in a timely manner
- Attend customer meetings to discuss performance
- Ensure all paperwork is competed in a timely manner and to the required standard.
Key Attributes of Successful Candidate:
- Dedicated and enthusiastic
- Can thrive in a busy and high pressured environment
- Organised with attention to detail
- Enjoys working within a close team environment
- Excellent communicator with skills in relationship building
- IT Literate
- Microsoft Office