Midland based QA Technicians…are you up for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting a number of Technicians for a food manufacturer in the East Midlands.
We are looking for experienced QA’s with great attention to detail and a good understanding of food safety legislation, GMP, quality processes and HACCP.
You will be responsible for auditing the production process against current legislation, internal procedures and customer codes of practice to ensure the site manufactures full quality products which are safe and compliant with customer and legal requirements.
Key duties will include:
- Complete regular checks and audits (GMP, traceability, fabrication etc.) in order to monitor compliance with food safety requirements.
- Produce and present reports on findings to line manager.
- Calibrate scales, temperature probes and other measuring devices as per required frequency
- Collect samples and environmental swabs as per required frequency
- Co-ordinate and take part in daily taste panels.
- Audit production documentation to ensure all paperwork is filed correctly.
- Support customers complaints investigation and ensure completion of corrective actions within an appropriate time scale
- Seeing through of internal corrective actions
- Conduct all QA checks at off-site ingredient storage to the stated schedule.
- Conduct non-conformance investigation.
- Conduct CCP Audits and be a key part of Internal Auditing Team.
- Ensure all employees understand and adhere to the site’s personal health and hygiene standards.
- Audit the procedures in place for foreign body controls including glass & hard plastic audits
- Complete routine traceability exercises to meet Customer and Charter Standards.
- Raw material inspection and gathering information for supplier non-conformance reports.
What we need from you:
- Experience in a related quality/technical role within food manufacturing
- High attention to detail, personable with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Capable of working on own initiative with good organisational skills
- Good understanding of food safety, GMP and basic understanding of microbiology
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Shifts & salary:
PM – Monday-Friday 14:00-22:00 (£20,000-£22,000)
Night – Sunday-Thursday 22:00-06:00 (£24,000-£25,000)
If this is of interest, contact Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk for more information.