EMEA Inventory Manager
- Contract Type
A world renowned FMCG brand is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Inventory manager to lead their team within the EMEA region.
The company a fun and fast paced place to work expect a lot of laughs and surprises!
This represents an amazing opportunity to advance your career in a demanding but rewarding environment that is primed to help you succeed.
• Manage the inventory team to accurately process, input and maintain EMEA stock at remote plants and facilities
• React to operational changes, investigating and resolving issues
• Monitor and perform regular stock takes/cycle counts as required across the region
• Proactively strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of the role
• Highly experienced in inventory/stock control essential
• Proven to be able to lead and motivate a team to success through coaching and a hands on attitude
• Holder of a valid driver’s licence, able to drive and travel internationally freely
• A leader of people, confident at accountabilities when it comes to managing a team of up to 10+/-
What’s on Offer:
• Fantastic Brand and company to work for
• Holliday allowance
• Benefits Package
1. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity… Apply! Or
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt 0131 226 5060
Apply for EMEA Inventory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly