Are you a strong, influential Head of Operations/Operations Director within the Food and Drink industry? Are you looking to join a business with huge growth plans? If so please read on for this exciting opportunity!
Joining this business will enable you to influence and develop a multi-faceted operation. The business command a lot of respect within their market, due to the high standards of their products – and always strive for further success.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Operations Director will have a diverse range of responsibilities, overseeing a senior management team of 7 direct reports.
The Operations Director has overall operational responsibility and is expected to spend the majority of their time overseeing the Ops team’s execution of Company Ops strategy.
- Defines the Operations Strategy, aligning the organisation & executing against it.
- Defines and consistently updates all routines required to deliver strong operating results.
- Manages all operational aspects of maintenance and refreshers to ensure a consistency of assets standards.
- Coaches and assists Area Mangers in identifying sales growth opportunities, implementing approved marketing and merchandising programmes.
- Ensures compliance with all health and safety laws and company policies by conducting meetings, posting required notices and taking appropriate actions as necessary following the identification of any issues. Ensure the Company Directors are informed of all relevant concerns which could adversely affect the Company, Team and/or Customer.
- Works with Finance Director to agree Operating Budget, and reviews quarterly to ensure unforeseen factors are accounted for as they arise, and overall targets are met
We look for pace of progression, breadth of exposure, tangible breakthrough results, ambition and a desire for career progression.
- You will have a proven track record within FMCG/Retail/QSR – Essential
- Able to drive change and improvement
- Driving sales growth
- P&L responsibility
- Providing coaching and support to a diverse team
- You will be commercially astute with the ability to deal with all management levels.
- Retail management experience
This is a rare and tremendously exciting opportunity with the chance to operate at senior management level for a truly fantastic Food/Retail business. Should you have the relevant experience, please do not hesitate to apply.
Apply now to Ali Jafri at The Advocate Group – firstname.lastname@example.org on 0161 639 0080.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business