Asset Care Planner
The role will work with the Asset Care Manager to develop appropriate Autonomous and Professional Maintenance plans, upload them into SAP and drive adherence to plan within the site.
- Have understanding of the Manufacturing System and the Site Plan
- Understand and take an active role in lean manufacturing work practices including 5S, AM and problem solving (including root cause analysis), to drive continuous improvement activity throughout the site
- You must exercise reasonable skill and care for the health and safety of yourself and other people at work and you must not interfere with or obstruct anything provided in the interests of health and safety at work.
- The incumbent should demonstrate behaviours which are in line with the site values & help to improve the Quality, Safety & Environmental culture.
- Support the business in working towards delivering our ethical trading and human rights vision.
- When engaging with internal and external stakeholders (such as consumers, customers or suppliers) maximise any potential opportunities to communicate Princes' ethical trade and human rights approach.
- HNC/HND Calibre, hand-on experience in an operational and engineering environment with a track record of world class asset care implementation within the manufacturing sector
- Demonstrable track record of achieving results/managing change
- Strong operational grounding within a complex fast moving manufacturing environment
- Operated within and familiar with implementation of the principles of World Class Manufacturing environments / Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Experience of delivering results against financial targets, service levels and safety standards
- Good knowledge of established manufacturing processes, with awareness of developing technologies and techniques
- Good working knowledge of operating systems such as SAP, AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Good practical understanding of factory services (electricity, steam, compressed air, water etc.)
Salary up top £45k. No car allowance. Bonus 12.5% pension as 5% employee contribution, employer 9.8%