The Technologist role will support the Technical Manager in the completion and maintenance of full finished product specifications and the completion and maintenance of internal QA packing specifications
- Completion and maintenance of full Finished Product Specifications. These may be web based depending on the customer or in the customers own format.
- Completion and maintenance of internal QA packing specifications.
- Manage customer product approval process on internal NAV system, reviewing customer and supplier specifications to ensure they are aligned.
- Maintain internal label database program ensuring all information is correct and aligned with current packing programs.
- Manage internal NPD process in terms of specification review of supplier and customer specifications, internal QA spec sheets, label, BOM's and NAV approvals.
- Completion of customer SAQ's.
- Completion of customer requests for specification queries, site certification related queries from customers and within the Technical Department.
- Final label sign-offs for new products
- Participate in Technical Meetings/Reviews
- Amend and update Finished Product Specification if required in accordance with the specification review policies of the customer.
- Trending of Technical KPI's - Micro, Customer Complaints, GMP, Technical Spend etc.
- Admin for Technical Purchases, courier arrangements.
A god communicator, self-motivated and well organised with meticulous attention to detail
Up to £25K