International Regulatory Advisor
To ensure the provision of safe, honestly-marketed food is a legal, commercial and moral imperative.
- To initiate new business and coordinate the business development activity for the Department
- To deliver internal and external contract services on time and within budget.
- To lead and manage staff to effectively deliver services
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To participate in delivering scheduled legislation courses.
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects
- An extensive knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting over at least 5 years and significant practical experience in delivering projects in this area.
- Language skills and the ability to read and interpret food law in non-English speaking countries. Fluency in additional language highly desirable but not essential
- Project Management Experience
For further details please contact Lesa at CPA on 0208 203 100 or email a current CV to email@example.com