Manufacturing Manager / Manchester / £50,000
Are you looking to join a well-established and fast growing business where there is clear career development potential? If so, then read on!
The business have multiple sites in different areas of food manufacturing and they’re continuing to thrive in all areas. With constant CapEx investment, you’ll not only be leading the Production but also managing new projects for the site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and confident Production Manager who is looking for a clear career development path.
- You will report directly to the Site Director, leading the Operations.
- Taking responsibility for the daily operation, monitoring and reporting on performance.
- Driving and implementing continuous improvement programmes.
- Working with the Technical department to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- 5 years and above experience in the food industry.
- Experience and formal training in the BRC food standard.
- Management or leadership experience with a hands-on approach to management and leading by example.
- Be based local to Manchester or relocating to Manchester.
If this role sounds of interest, don’t delay in sending your application. You can email me – email@example.com or call me on 0161 833 0181.